The Skegness Academy has policies and procedures for the following:
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Communications with Parents and Carers
- Community Cohesion - Preventing Extremism
- Complaints Procedure
- Digital Citizenship Contract
- Equality for Pupils Policy
- Examinations Policy
- Health and Safety on Educational Visits
- Medical Treatment of Pupils Procedure
- Presentation Policy
- Pupil Behaviour and Exclusions Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Safeguarding Practice Guidance
- Safeguarding Training Curriculum
- Managing Allegations against Staff
- Sex and Relationships Education Policy
- SEN and Disability Policy
For further Trust policies, please click here.
All the above policies will be reviewed on an annual basis and any changes uploaded to this page.
If you would like to request a copy of any of our polices and procedures, please contact the main Academy office on 01754 879122 or email email@example.com and they will arrange for copy to be sent to you.