GCSE Results 2022
Pupils and staff at Skegness Academy are celebrating their GCSE grades.
Following two years of challenges due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Academy is pleased to announce yet another year of brilliant results for pupils. The whole Academy community is delighted with the results and proud of its pupils, many of whom will be progressing onto sixth form studies at the Academy.
While we are celebrating all pupils’ achievements, some impressive individual performances include:
- Isabel Beighton, who achieved grade 9 in English literature and language, geography and statistics; Distinction*s in health and social care and sport; and grade 7s in maths and combined science.
- Ruby Hey, who successfully achieved a grade 8 in biology; Distinction*s in sport and health and social care; and grade 7s in English literature, maths, physics and chemistry.
- Marcel Marzec earned grade 9 in Polish; an 8 in English literature and maths; Distinction*s in business and sport; grade 7s in biology and chemistry; and grade 6 in physics and English.
- Meda Bublyte, who is celebrating a grade 9 in English literature; grade 8 in English; 7s in history, maths and catering; combined science 6 and 8; Distinction* in Sport; and a Distinction in art.
- Patrick Milne, successfully achieved grade 9 in English literature; grade 8 in maths; a Distinction* in sport; Distinction in music; and grade 6s in biology, chemistry, physics and English.
Additionally, Harry Betts and Olivia Manville are taking up places at the MADD Dance school, while Jake Meese will be joining Royal Engineers and Alfie Appleby will be attending the Boston United Football School.
Emma Day, Executive Principal at Skegness Academy, said:
“We are very proud of all our pupils. Even through these extraordinary times they have not lost sight of their objectives and shown themselves to be outstanding young adults who will go on to become active citizens in our society. The hard work of the pupils, staff and families has paid off. We wish all our leavers the very best for the future.”